Friday, May 11, 2012

An ode to hats...

I've made a few things since January...actually, I made some of them in the middle of last year and just never got around to posting them...no matter. :P An image heavy post regarding hats!!

To start...I made this before I made my Soul Eater hat. This was for a friend of mine. Death the Kid.
 Right side

 Left side


Pardon the derpy expression. :P

This is the hat I made for my mom for Chrimmas. It's a convertible hat, which I made from April Folt's pattern. It turned out great, but I don't think my mom has actually worn it. :P

 As a slouchy hat

 Props to my friend for sportin' the ponytail. :P

From the back...it was so freaking adorable on her!

My dad also requested a hat for Chrimmas...he's a huge fan of Android. He wanted it to be green and everything. :P
 My brother, keepin' it gangster. :P

 From the top!

Us. :3

My little brother wanted a hat (no, the littler one than the above pictured), so I tried finding one online that I liked...there wasn't one. I picked up that yarn, because it was the same type that I used for my mom's hat, and it was also soft and awesome, and just made stuff up as I went. I lovelovelove how it turned out...even if it isn't finished. It was supposed to be a Chrimmas present, too. >.>;
 Front, pre-face

Back 

 
I think I actually like it better without the face. :P

Nearly finished sewing on the details...even though I haven't touched it in months... x.x

I've been requested to make another one for a friend of a friend...they're going to the same anime convention that I'm going to, though, so I don't think that's going to work out very well. >.>;;

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment