Friday, May 11, 2012

Misty cosplay bag

Well, since I'm already here...

A few months ago, Jordan and I decided we'd try to cosplay as Ash and Misty at our next anime convention. He decided to get all hipster on me (in his own words), because everyone in the world cosplays Misty and Ash, so we're doing something different for Anime Blues. With any luck, I'll get everything finished soon!

Here's the Misty bag I designed. It took me AGES to finally finish it. I got frustrated more than once, since I was just making my own from scratch, so I put it down for a long time...but here it is, complete and super cool.

Side view 

Front 

Open 


I just love it.

I hand sewed the zippers on...I'm not so good at sewing, so it took a million years...but there it is, in all its awesome glory. Can you tell I'm proud of myself? :P

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment