Monday, December 12, 2011

Soul Eater: Soul Slouchy Hat

It's been a really long time since I've posted...I haven't done much to be honest. I went through a dry spell, but after attending A2F in Springdale, I got inspired to finish a this piece and start on a few others. Christmas will, hopefully, be fun for everyone. With any luck, I'll be posting a lot of new blogs after the holidays.

As I've said in previous posts, inspiration for a lot of my hats has been April Folts. This hat isn't any different...it's a play off of a plain hat design, with my own little twist.

Aaand, from the top!
 Top view, without my head in it.

Top view, with my head in it. 

From the right side. 

From the left side. 

And of course, in action.

Soul was my favorite character in Soul Eater. Really, I adore him...and after I made the Kid hat for my friend, I just had to make this one for me. It turned out better than I was originally expecting, to be honest. I made the patches out of felt and sewed them on with thread, but the rest of it is (obviously) crocheted. I love it. :)

Once again, I used this pattern:
http://aprildraven.blogspot.com/search/label/Plain%20Slouch%20Hat

Good luck in making all the awesome. :D

1 comment:

  1. Ever consider making another one to sell? I really want one but can't crochet haha.

    ReplyDelete